There are now playalongs and demo recordings for all etudes and solo pieces of the BrassTrail method book. You can find the sheet music in the method book.
Playalongs are accompaniments that you can use at home to practice & make music. Most of the playalongs & demos were recorded on a grand piano, i.e. you play with piano accompaniment. With 5 pieces you can even play in a trio with tuba & euphonium.
Maria & Michael have recorded all pieces as a demo version for listening.
They can guarantee one thing: making music together is simply more fun!
Advantages of practicing with playalongs:
- Your interaction is improved & your motivation to practice increases.
- Your musical ear is trained and the intonation is improved.
- Your sense of style in different epochs and styles will be strengthened.
This is special about our playalongs:
- You can play some pieces at different tempi .
- You play with good sound recordings (no MIDI recordings).
- You are attuned to the piece with composed intros.
- You can use the playalongs at any time for concert auditions.
- You are guaranteed to have variety when practicing.
- You make music with professional musicians.
Grand piano: Stefanie Baltisberger & Patrick Egge
Euphonium: Maria Sturm & Michael Müller
Tuba: Peter Laib
Sound engineer: Florian Bitzer (Meisterton Musikproduktion)
Level of Difficulty: intermediate / hard
Includes: Digital Download (Mp3) & Online acces in the members area
Process: After receipt of payment, the MP3s will be activated in the members area. You create a customer account in order to log into our member area. There you can play and/or download the recordings indefinitely.
Create customer account now: https://www.brasstrail.de/en/my-account/
Explanation video: https://youtu.be/9cwTFBj1yjY